North and South America
- In the United States:
- ExxonMobil is contributing $100,000 for personal protective equipment such as medical masks to Texas Medical Center member hospitals, the Houston Police Foundation, the Fire Fighters Foundation of Houston and the Spring Fire Department.
- Another $100,000 will go to the Texas Restaurant Relief Fund for the preparation and delivery of approximately 6,000 meals for frontline workers at these organizations.
- The support comes in addition to a recent ExxonMobil contribution of $250,000 to the Houston Food Bank and Montgomery County Food Bank to provide about one million meals to Houston-area residents, along with a $100,000 contribution to the West Texas Food Bank and $100,000 for Carlsbad (NM) Municipal Schools.
- Our ExxonMobil Research and Engineering Technology Center in Clinton, NJ, provided more than $100,000 to the Hunterdon County United Way to help support local families.
- In Argentina, ExxonMobil has provided $50,000 to purchase medical supplies and equipment to support hospitals in Neuquén province. It also donated laptop computers to the National Health Ministry for virtual medical assistance.