Stay up to date with the latest news releases and publications
- The intent of our lawsuit is simple – we want clarity on a process that has become ripe for abuse.
- The current process to get proxy proposals excluded is flawed.
- We believe activists with minimal or even no shares should not be permitted to re-submit proposals that do not grow long-term shareholder value.
- Lithium project underway in Arkansas
- We’re reaching lithium deep underground
- Geoscience is key to the project’s success
- ExxonMobil and Zeeco, Inc. are joining forces to market industrial burners that can run on up to 100% hydrogen.
- The new burners can help industrial customers significantly reduce emissions as they explore fuel switching from natural gas to hydrogen.
- Excitement builds in Arkansas over lithium
- We're making fast progress on our lithium plan
- We've also created a new $100K endowment for local counties
Who we are
ExxonMobil, one of the largest publicly traded international oil and gas companies, uses technology and innovation to help meet the world’s growing energy needs.
For contact information of corporate, upstream, downstream, chemical and regional media relations contacts.
Sign up to receive the latest news releases from ExxonMobil.