Learn more about our activities in Pakistan.
ExxonMobil Pakistan (Private) Limited opened its new venture office in Islamabad, Pakistan on Nov. 27, 2018 to progress its activities in Pakistan.
Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) activities
- ExxonMobil has a heads of agreement with Pakistani consortium Energas to support the development of Pakistan’s third liquefied natural gas (LNG) import terminal and to support securing the supply of LNG to Pakistan.
- ExxonMobil also has a cooperation agreement with Universal Gas Distribution Company to help stimulate the compressed natural gas (CNG) sector and supply LNG supply to the country.
- ExxonMobil is working and cooperating with all the stakeholders to help realize these strategically important projects for Pakistan.
- ExxonMobil holds 25 percent interest in Block G located offshore Pakistan which is operated by Eni Pakistan Limited.
- The block is located approximately 143 miles (230 kilometers) off the coast of Pakistan in water depth of about 6,200 feet (1,900 meters).
- ExxonMobil is working with its partners and the government of Pakistan to evaluate the full exploration potential of this large offshore block.
ExxonMobil is a dynamic, exciting place to work.
ExxonMobil is committed to meeting the growing demand for energy and to power the world responsibly. With a workforce of more than 70,000 employees, our career-oriented approach to developing an exceptional workforce includes recruiting outstanding talent and supporting long-term professional development. Each one of our employees is empowered to think independently, take initiative and be innovative.
Whether it is understanding the link between our global operations and financials or using different languages to interface with business partners, whether it is taking part in large IT projects using the technology of tomorrow or using your trouble-shooting skills to support our global supply chain, you’ll find that no two jobs are alike – every position requires a different skill set.
Join our effort to solve the world’s toughest energy problem. We’re looking for students, graduates and experienced professionals who are eager to take on the opportunity.Ready to join? Click here to learn more.
Learn more about ExxonMobil
About usQuestions? Talk to someone. Find contact information for products and sales, customer service, media, global production and more.
About us Topic
Our historyOver the past 140 years ExxonMobil has evolved from a regional marketer of kerosene in the U.S. to one of the largest publicly traded petroleum and petrochemical enterprises in the world.
Who we are Article