Connect with us
Facebook — U.S.
- ExxonMobil Careers
- ExxonMobil Baytown Area
- ExxonMobil Baton Rouge
- ExxonMobil Beaumont
- ExxonMobil SYU
Facebook — Global
- ExxonMobil Angola
- ExxonMobil Argentina
- ExxonMobil Deutschland
- ExxonMobil Guyana
- ExxonMobil México
- ExxonMobil Prague
- ExxonMobil Thailand
- ExxonMobil Vietnam
Social media commenting policy
ExxonMobil participates on Facebook as a means of sharing information and having productive conversations. Due to the large volume of comments we receive, we are not always able to respond to everyone, but we will do our best to answer questions, listen to your feedback, and thank you for getting to know more about us.
We ask that you engage respectfully. We reserve the right to delete any posted content, including:
- Hate speech,
- Inflammatory speech,
- Profanity, obscenity or vulgarity,
- Comments with links to objectionable content,
- Defamation to a person, people or company or content that is otherwise unfounded,
- Harassing or threatening speech,
- Comments intended to sell a product,
- Comments that infringe on copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights,
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
All links posted as comments on posts will be reviewed and may be deleted.
Users are solely responsible for their use of ExxonMobil Facebook pages, including user-generated content and comments. ExxonMobil is not responsible for any comment or material published on this page by others and users will be held accountable for any damages that ExxonMobil may incur. ExxonMobil retains the right to pursue legal recourse against any user that causes, in any way, damages resulting from their conduct, including seeking indemnification for damages caused to third parties. ExxonMobil reserves the right to modify this policy at any time.