Supply Chain Associate
Esso Exploration and Production Guyana Ltd., an ExxonMobil affiliate, has 2 vacancies for Supply Chain Associates.
Scope of Work
Facilitate fulfillment of material movements and inventory inquiries.
Act as primary material organizer:
- Accept and receive inspected material
- Perform goods receipts in accordance with established process
- Perform regular inventory checks as directed
- Provide guidance to staff on materials master content
- Collaborate/Align with daily planned material movements
- Coordinate materials movements for assemblies, other fabrication work
- Steward returned material and follow systems returns process
- Survey material and ensure company guidelines are followed prior to delivery
- Ensure SAP transactions are completed for inventory reliability
- Back-fill for Supply Chain Warehouse Supervisor
- Other duties as assigned
- Position requires Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of warehouse operation methods and procedures
- Procurement methods and procedures
- SAP skills
- Problem solving skills
- Written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail and organization skills
- Facilitation skills
If you have the educational background and skill competencies as mentioned, please forward to the address below a detailed CV along with the names and address of two professional persons for a character reference.
- Mail – Managing Partner, Maurice Solomon & Co., Chartered Accountants/ Management Consultants at 92 Oronoque St., Queenstown, Georgetown
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is September 19, 2018.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.