| Operations & Maintenance Technician Trainee Positions
||Esso Exploration and Production Guyana Limited (EEPGL) is hiring our first group of
Operations & Maintenance Technician Trainees to start training in March 2019.
Once fully trained and assessed as competent, Operations and Maintenance
Technicians will assume critical roles with the Project and be responsible for the
safe and efficient operations and maintenance of the offshore floating, production,
storage, and offloading (FPSO) operations.
|September 23, 2018
| Supply Chain Associate
||Esso Exploration and Production Guyana Ltd., an ExxonMobil affiliate, has 2 vacancies for Supply Chain Associates.
Scope of work
Facilitate fulfillment of material movements and inventory inquiries
Act as primary material organizer:
- Accept and receive inspected material
- Perform goods receipts in accordance with established process
- Perform regular inventory checks as directed
- Provide guidance to staff on materials master content
- Collaborate/Align with daily planned material movements
- Coordinate materials movements for assemblies, other fabrication work
- Steward returned material and follow systems returns process
- Survey material and ensure company guidelines are followed prior to delivery
- Ensure SAP transactions are completed for inventory reliability
- Back-fill for Supply Chain Warehouse Supervisor
- Other duties as assigned
| September 19, 2018
If current vacancies are not applicable you are encouraged to send your resume / curriculum vitae to email@example.com where it will be reviewed and filed for consideration when future applicable vacancies arise.
Please note, contact will only be made if you are a suitable candidate for a position.
Thank you for expressing interest.