|Public and Government Affairs Advisor
||The Public and Government Affairs Advisor will provide strategic advice and develop communications strategies for advancing ExxonMobil’s reputation and business objectives in Guyana. The position will support overall communications, media, government relations, community relations, and advocacy activities.
- Develop and implement stakeholder engagement strategies to support ExxonMobil’s business
- Utilize strong writing skills to develop communication materials including communication plans, information sheets and press releases
- Respond to media inquiries and conduct proactive media outreach
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with local business and community leaders
- Identify public speaking opportunities and develop communications materials to support speaking engagements
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively on a global team
|November 16, 2018
If current vacancies are not applicable you are encouraged to send your resume / curriculum vitae to email@example.com where it will be reviewed and filed for consideration when future applicable vacancies arise.
Please note, contact will only be made if you are a suitable candidate for a position.
Thank you for expressing interest.