Article May 15, 2019
Esso Exploration and Production Guyana Limited, an ExxonMobil affiliate, has two vacancies for a Contracts Coordinator.
Article May 15, 2019
Scope of work
The Contracts Coordinator is responsible for developing, executing, and stewarding many aspects of the Purchase to Pay process for ExxonMobil. This individual will manage agreements relevant to the ExxonMobil’s needs.
- Develop and manage a portfolio of agreements in full compliance with ExxonMobil controls culture, negotiating and bidding when appropriate
- Support the development of local content plans and identify future commercial opportunities for inclusion
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key vendors for escalation and resolution of site issues
- Identify continuous commercial and operational improvement opportunities within the portfolio over time
- Coordinate stewardship with respective management stakeholders
- Coordinate Procurement interfaces related to priorities, initiatives, and issues
Education / Experience
- BA or BS in Engineering or a Business Field (or equivalent)
- Contracting experience of at least 5 years is required
- Experience in all aspects of the commercial process; from need identification to invoice payment
- Understanding of life cycle / total system cost analytics
Core competencies / Skills
- Strong analytical skills, detail oriented, can multi-task
- Ability to rapidly develop commodity expertise
- Ability to work with different environments handling multiple vendors and contracts
- Effective English written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Effective internal and external negotiation, advocacy and influencing skills
- Good interpersonal, written and communication skills
If you have the educational background and skill competencies as mentioned, please forward to the address below a detailed CV along with the names and address of two professional persons for a character reference.
Submit your application by May 29, 2019 to be considered. To apply, follow any of the options outlined below:
Option 1: Online
Option 2: email email@example.com
Option 3: regular mail - MauriceSolomon HR Consulting Inc. at 92 Oronoque St., Queenstown, Georgetown
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.