Job Role Summary
Provides administrative and technical support by implementing and executing processes, procedures, and tools required to meet the business needs of the EEPGL Safety/Risk organization.
Job Role Responsibilities
- Provide support to OIMS / Safety personnel as needed.
- Support the development, coordination and execution of the overall affiliate Safety Committee Program
- Provide and/or support Personnel Safety training
- Facilitate the office safety committee program
- Plan, coordinate and execute department meetings/workshops/stakeholder consultations (offsite or onsite)
- Coordinate Potable water testing activities in liaison with E&PS / MOH
- Assist in coordinating activities in compliance with the company’s set programs and procedures, as well as legal requirements
- Provide support for planning and coordination of Safety/Risk training
- Provide technical administrative support to the Safety/Risk Manager
- Maintain BCP contact list and make appropriate revisions when personnel movement occurs; complete periodic checks of BCP contact list
- Act as custodian for EP&R documentation and assist with their timely review, approvals and endorsements; these include ERP, MERP, SIMOPS, Important Documents Binders, and Emergency Response Drills and their execution
- Support emergency response preparedness as required
Education and experience
- Associate Degree in a Technical or Science Related field.
- Self-directed with the ability to recognize/pursue solutions required to solve problems and ensure efficient operation of the SHE Organization
- Good interpersonal skills and effective organizational skills; good attention to detail, completeness and meeting deadlines
- Ability to lead and facilitate meetings and group discussions; good public speaking skills
- Excellent communications (oral & written); be determined and persevere; take initiative and make a difference
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint), SharePoint, and IMPACT database
- Willingness to travel to offshore locations on an infrequent basis (e.g. FPSO, drill rig)
- Responsible, good team player, and self-directed
- Good reading comprehension skills
- Good communication skills
- Skilled in use of Microsoft Office suite of programs
- Good interpersonal skills
- Effectively interacts in office and field environments
If you have the educational background and skill competencies as mentioned, please submit your application and resume through this LINK by March 31, 2021 to be considered.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected.
Esso Exploration and Production Guyana Limited