Article March 2, 2021
Article March 2, 2021
Job role summary
The Procurement Officer is responsible within the Procurement organization for developing, executing and stewarding goods / services contracts for ExxonMobil. This individual will manage contracts relevant to ExxonMobil´s needs.
Job role responsibilities
- Develop and manage a portfolio of contracts in full compliance with ExxonMobil’s controls culture including: creating Request for Information (RFIs), developing bid packages, managing bid releases, commercial evaluations, clarifications, and negotiations
- Support the development of local content plans and identify future commercial opportunities for inclusion
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with vendors for escalation and resolution of contract issues
- Amend existing contracts for changing business needs
- Identify continuous commercial and operational improvement opportunities within the portfolio over time
Education and experience
- Minimum BSc in a Business Field or BS in Engineering (or equivalent)
- Contracting experience of at least 5 years (flexible) is required
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented, can multi-task
- Experience in / familiarity with all aspects of the contract process; from need identification to invoice payment
- Ability to work with different commodities handling multiple vendors and contracts
- Understanding of Procurement contract life cycle / total system cost analysis
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- SAP Experience preferred (not required)
- Effective internal and external negotiation, advocacy and influencing skills
- Responsible, good team player, and self-directed
- Good reading comprehension skills
- Good communication skills
- Skilled in use of Microsoft Office suite of programs
- Good interpersonal skills
- Effectively interacts in office and field environments
If you have the educational background and skill competencies as mentioned, please submit your application and resume through this LINK by March 19, 2021 to be considered.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected.