Job Role Summary
The Environmental Advisor collects and consolidates environmental data, including waste, water, and air, conducts QA/QC reviews, and stewards environmental data for internal and external reporting. The position assists with ensuring the company’s environment and regulatory obligations are fulfilled, provides environment and regulatory guidance to internal stakeholders and works with regulators to ensure that requirements are understood and fulfilled.
Job Role Responsibilities
- Assist in the stewardship of EEPGL environmental data (e.g., Corporate EPI reporting)
- Support Management to resolve in depth issues associated with environmental aspects
- Assist in coordinating stewardship of IsoMetrix data (focus on production, drilling, and exploration related items)
- Incident response and management to closure, as required from environmental and regulatory planning standpoint
- Assist in coordinating the development of Environmental Business Plan
Education and experience
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Science, Environmental Science, Environmental Management or similar
- 5 years of industry experience
- Experience working with government; interpreting and applying regulations; regulatory licensing / permitting
- Knowledge of production operations and engineering practices
- Understanding of emission sources and how emission data is collected and reported
- Good team builder and self-directed
- Good reading comprehension skills
- Good interpersonal relationships with diverse workgroups, including government and other stakeholders; effectively interacts in office and field environments
If you have the educational background and skill competencies as mentioned, please submit your application and resume through this LINK by March 31st, 2021to be considered.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.