Shareholders and other interested parties who wish to communicate to ExxonMobil's non-employee directors may address correspondence to the Board, a Committee of the Board or a particular director, in care of Exxon Mobil Corporation at the following address:
Board, Committee or Non-Employee Director
Attn: Office of the Secretary
Exxon Mobil Corporation
5959 Las Colinas Boulevard
Irving, TX 75039-2298
- Shareholders and other interested parties may also communicate to a Committee of the Board or non-employee director electronically using ExxonMobil's internet site at www.exxonmobil.com/directors. Non-employee directors will have direct access to electronic communications.
- All correspondence will be received in the Office of the Secretary and registered into a communication log retained for this purpose.
- An Assistant Secretary or designated staff member in the Office of the Secretary will initially review correspondence and either:
a) Forward the correspondence relating to non-administrative matters to the indicated Board, Committee and/or non-employee director (if specified), as appropriate, or
b) Forward administrative matters to a corporate department for handling (e.g., business solicitations, applications of employment, requests for donations or sponsorships, customer service matters, product or service suggestions, surveys).
- An Assistant Secretary or designated staff member in the Office of the Secretary will be able to read e-mail sent to the internet site portal and to prepare informational summaries of these communications and for handling as noted above.
- A communication log that includes all correspondence (mail and electronic submissions) and, where appropriate, documentation of how the correspondence was handled will regularly be provided to the Board Affairs Committee and will be available for review by any interested director.
- Contact procedures will be described in the proxy statement for each annual meeting of shareholders and will be posted on ExxonMobil's internet site.
July 27, 2016