Frequently asked questions
ExxonMobil Speakers Coalition
The ExxonMobil Baton Rouge Speakers Coalition is available to provide information to area groups about topics ranging from local operations, community outreach and economic impact to how the company is working globally.
These presentations can be tailored to fit your community or state organization, college or university, retiree group, church group, business or professional organization, or other groups.
Possible speaker topics include:
- This is ExxonMobil Baton Rouge
- Local and Global Corporate Citizenship
- Global Outlook for Energy (through 2040)
- ExxonMobil and the Energy Industry (for middle school students)
- Fuels and Gasoline/Pricing and Supply
- Innovative Technologies — Hydraulic Fracturing, Algae as Fuel, and Natural Gas
To request a speaker for your group or event, mail your request to:
ExxonMobil Speakers Coalition, Attn: Public Affairs, 4999 Scenic Hwy., Baton Rouge, LA 70805
Or call: (225) 977-8393
"Speakers Coalition Request" should be the subject of your message. Please make your request at least four weeks prior to date of the event.
Information needed with your request:
- Your name, address, telephone, fax and e-mail address
- Name of your organization
- Date, time and place of the meeting/event
- Nature of the occasion and audience size
- Amount of time for presentation
- Topic and/or speaker desired
- A/V available
There are no current press releases at this time. Please check back for updates.
Learn more at www.EnergizeLA.com. This website was created to serve as a clearinghouse for fact-based research and information about issues relevant to fuels and chemical manufacturing in our state. On this site, you’ll find fact sheets, research, data, studies and testimonials that tell the real story about Louisiana’s downstream petroleum industry – and occasionally correct the record when things are said or written about the industry that don’t quite match up with the facts.
ExxonMobil Perspectives blog
For more insights on the issues, policies, technologies and trends that are shaping the energy industry check out ExxonMobil's Perspectives blog at www.exxonmobilperspectives.com.