While striving to maximize Guyanese Content opportunities during the development and execution phases, EEPGL will favor suppliers and contractors that are able to effectively support the following project objectives, in order of priority:
- Safety and health: Provide for the safety and health of all personnel involved in the Project and the safe operation of the completed facilities to achieve zero lost-time incidents.
- Environmental and regulatory compliance: Conduct all activities and operations in full compliance with applicable laws, rules, regulations and guidelines.
- Quality: Ensure that quality during design, engineering, fabrication and construction is consistent with best international petroleum industry practices and applicable standards.
- Maximize effectiveness and control cost: Commitment to the success of the Project by optimizing investment and operating cost while maximizing and accelerating revenue.
- Business practices: Comply with generally recognized business standards, and exhibit fairness and consistency in contractor selection, bid evaluation, and contract award process.
- Achieve scheduled completion: Opportunities to capture and retain schedule advantage.
Local suppliers are strategically important to the success of our operations, and we are committed to working with them and other stakeholders to develop local companies and a competitive industrial base. EEPGL maintains a database which is used to identify possible suppliers, contractors and subcontractors to participate in the project. Please note that the completion and submittal of expression of interest does not guarantee that a company will be included on any tender list for the supply of goods or services for which it was registered. To express interest in potentially becoming a supplier click here to register.
To see upcoming potential contracting opportunities, click here.