The company's activities include manufacturing and marketing high-class lubricants as well as selling chemical products. Learn more.
We adhere to high ethical principles, all applicable laws, rules, and government regulations. Above all, we are dedicated to safe and environmentally responsible operations.
Every year, ExxonMobil Finland Oy Ab supports entities involved in socially or environmentally beneficial activities by granting donations according to the guidelines and classifications determined by the parent company Exxon Mobil Corporation.
Entities approved for receiving donations include registered charities and various bodies promoting environmental protection, science, culture, education as well as local well-being. ExxonMobil Finland Oy Ab does not give donations to private persons, political organizations, or religious organizations.
Requests for donations
Requests for donations should be addressed in writing to:
ExxonMobil Finland Oy Ab
PL 91, 02151 Espoo
ExxonMobil observes all laws and regulations. We are committed to the continuing development of environmental requirements in all of its activities. We emphasize the responsibility each employee has for the environment; including developing the necessary procedures and providing training. ExxonMobil informs the industry about environmental issues and works together to address any issues.
Environmental Protection Policies
To implement its environmental protection policies, ExxonMobil:
- works with the authorities and other communities to develop regulations for proper environmental protection, taking into account the risk, cost, and benefit along with their impact on the production of energy and products
- manages and plans its operations and its equipment with the goal of avoiding damage and limiting emissions and waste to below harmful levels
- designs, uses and maintains equipment for achieving the above goal
- in case of accidents, takes immediate action in cooperation with the authorities and with communities in the industry
- supports research activities that study the impact of the company’s operations on the environment, improves methods of environmental protection, and promotes the our opportunities to create products and methods of operation in harmony with the environment
- prepares necessary reports in order to measure our activities and to ensure the adherence to these policies.
Product development for the benefit of the environment
Mobil EAL Hydraulic Oil
Mobil EAL Hydraulic Oil series oils are particularly well suited for applications where the product may accidentally be released into the environment or where it is important to avoid pollution of surface waters.
Applications include manufacturing industry, forestry, shipping and, especially, vehicles.
Mobil EAL Hydraulic Oil 32 and 46 oils have been granted the German NGW (does not damage waterways) classification and the right to use the German Blue Angel eco-label.